EXPERIENCE AWARD-WINNING THEATRE AS IT’S MEANT TO BE SEEN— WITH A GROUP!
Whether you’re organizing a family reunion, company party, fundraiser, or a night out with friends, bringing a group to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre offers access to great theatre at big savings.
What is a group?
Any group of 20 or more for the same season production qualifies you for a discounted group theatre rate. Gather your family, friends, club, networking group, civic organization, religious group, students; reward or thank your clients and employees; raise money for your cause; or just have a night out with whomever to make it a fun Maltz Jupiter Theatre outing!
- Special Savings: Groups save up to 15%+ on main season performance
- Your Price is Your Price: As ticket prices go up for high demand shows, your group price is locked-in (excludes premium seats)
- Early Access Seating: Reserve your group tickets in advance of the general public
- Easy Payment Scheduling: Deferred payments available for most reservations
- Personalized Service: Enjoy a personalized group booking experience
- Group Leader Incentives
- Personalized Group Welcome
- Local Area Dining Discounts
- Actor Talkbacks*
- Pre-Show Events*: Opportunities to add an event before the show during the third week of a musical
*Subject to availability
Group Policies & Procedures
To confirm a group reservation, a signed copy of the contract and a deposit of 1/3 the total cost must be received by us within 14 days of making the initial reservation. The balance must be paid in full 60 days prior to the scheduled show date or as outlined within contract based on the initial date reservation was placed. All Sales are FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges or transfer of funds to other performances for ticket purchased at group prices.
Payment must be in the form of a check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express). Check is payable to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre.
Group members wishing to break away from the group and exchange tickets will no longer be a part of the group pricing, therefore, the exchange will be classified as a single/individual ticket. Exchanges can be made to the same production only. The member will pay the difference in ticket price, plus a $6 exchange fee for the entire transaction; or a House credit will be issued for future use.
Exchanges for different production (cross-show exchange) are not permitted.