EXPERIENCE AWARD-WINNING THEATRE AS IT’S MEANT TO BE SEEN— WITH A GROUP!
Whether you’re organizing a family reunion, company party, fundraiser, or a night out with friends, bringing a group to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre offers access to great theatre at big savings.
What is a group?
Any group of 20 or more for the same season production qualifies you for a discounted group theatre rate so make it a Maltz Event! Whether it’s a trip for your upcoming family reunion, a birthday celebration, a company party, a school group or just 20 of your favorite people you can plan a fun outing here at the Maltz Jupiter Theatre. We have a variety of entertainment throughout our season as well as Pre-Post show opportunities upon request.
Bringing Art to Life
To reserve your seats:
- View the Seating Chart
- Call Cheryl McDermott, Group Sales Concierge at (561) 972-6117
Dinning and Transportation
- Check out the Area Dining
- For group transportation, contact Minna Tervola at Academy Bus and mention "Maltz Jupiter Theatre" (561) 588-4446 or www.academybus.com
THE BENEFITS OF BOOKING A GROUP
- Personalized Concierge Services
- Priority Seating
- Group Leader Incentives
- Personalized Welcome
- No processing fees
- Opportunities to add a pre-show event with access to AV Equipment
- Local Area Dining Discounts
- Talkbacks with actors and/or backstage tours upon request*
- Monthly E-newsletters where you will find all of the latest perks, discounted offers and exciting events.
Group Policies & Procedures
To confirm the reservation, a signed copy of the contract and a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 1/3 the total cost must be received by us within 14 days of making the initial reservation. The balance must be paid in full 60 days prior to the scheduled show date.
Payment must be in the form of a check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express). Check is payable to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre.
Group members wishing to break away from the group and exchange tickets to another performance of the same production will be charged as follows:
- If the group is a “single event group” the group member exchanging will have to pay to upgrade to full price tickets plus a $6 exchange fee.
- If the group is a “subscriber group,” the group member exchanging tickets will have to pay to upgrade to normal subscription rates for the new date, plus the $6 exchange fee.