EXPERIENCE AWARD-WINNING THEATRE AS IT’S MEANT TO BE SEEN— WITH A GROUP!
Whether you’re organizing a family reunion, company party, fundraiser, or a night out with friends, bringing a group to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre offers access to great theatre at big savings.
What is a group?
Any group of 20 or more for the same season production qualifies you for a discounted group theatre rate so make it a Maltz Event! Whether it’s a trip for your upcoming family reunion, a birthday celebration, a company party, a school group or just 20 of your favorite people you can plan a fun outing here at the Maltz Jupiter Theatre. We have a variety of entertainment throughout our season as well as Pre-Post show opportunities upon request.
To reserve your seats:
- View the Seating Chart
- Call Lina Lacy, Sales Associate at (561) 972-6117
Dining, Lodging, and Transportation
- Check out the Area Dining
- Check out the Area Lodging
- For group transportation, contact Minna Tervola at Academy Bus and mention "Maltz Jupiter Theatre" (561) 588-4446 or www.academybus.com
THE BENEFITS OF BOOKING A GROUP
- Personalized Concierge Services
- Priority Seating
- Group Leader Incentives
- Personalized Welcome
- Opportunities to add a pre-show event with access to AV Equipment
- Local Area Dining Discounts
- Talkbacks with actors and/or backstage tours upon request*
- Weekly E-newsletters where you will find all of the latest perks, discounted offers and exciting events.
Group Policies & Procedures
To confirm the reservation, a signed copy of the contract and a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 1/3 the total cost must be received by us within 14 days of making the initial reservation. The balance must be paid in full 60 days prior to the scheduled show date.
Payment must be in the form of a check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express). Check is payable to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre.
All Sales are FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges or transfer of funds to other performances for ticket purchased at group prices.
Group members wishing to break away from the group and exchange tickets will no longer be a part of the group pricing, therefore, the exchange will be classified as an single/individual ticket. Exchanges can be made to the same production only. The member will pay the difference in ticket price, plus a $6 exchange fee for the entire transaction; or a House credit will be issued for future use.
Exchanges for different production (cross-show exchange) are not permitted.